Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can talking to your ex make it easier to move on?

I broke up with my first girlfriend of 7 months about 5 months ago. I am having a really hard time moving on. She was my best friend as well as lover. Sometimes I feel like talking to her, but whenever I hear about her dating or something, it hurts alot. When I get an email from her im way more excited than I should be if i was over her. How long is it going to take to really move on? Would talking to her and trying to be friends make it easier?Can talking to your ex make it easier to move on?
talking to an ex makes it HARDER to move on...





she's no longer your best friend or lover...Can talking to your ex make it easier to move on?
talking to her will not make it easier, it just makes it harder. i know this becuase i have tried to do it before. when you ask then how they are, and they say that they are great and that things cant get any better it just makes you feel like they are only good becuase you are out of their life. the best thing to do is make yourself open to people who want to be in a relationship with you, and open up your variety a little. it will take a long time to get over her though, but if you have your mind set on it you will get over her
Talking to her would NOT make it easier.


Depending on how much you liked/love her, it could take a while to get over her.


But, why did you break up with her if you can't move on?


Maybe it was a mistake.


If you really want to get over her, keep busy.


Do things that will help you meet people.

No comments:

Post a Comment