Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you tell your girlfriend that you want her BACK after YOU have broken up with her?

I miss my SUGA!!! We have been getting into it lately, but yesterday I've told her that I wanted to end it because she don't trust me. I need her to trust me and want to be with me. It seems like she's scared to be near me now. I've made mistakes in the past, but I changed all that. She is having the WORST time in believing me. I miss her and I want her back. She don't like (FLOWERS or ROSES). That makes it even harder to surprise her with anything in the nature land. She wants and needs money. I can't help her in that department. She wants me too make LOVE too her, how can I if we have no place too do it at. HELP someone.





How do I get her back. Men, I know yall should know!!! What are some romantic ways to get my Suga Boo back?How do you tell your girlfriend that you want her BACK after YOU have broken up with her?
i do not have that much romantic ways,





if i wer in ur place i wud hav told him how sorry i m for my mistakes.


a sorry word can work if u really feels that.





give her a beautiful rose.


simple 3 words ';I love u';


and a kiss will do everything for u





its very simple......





one more thing ';ur galfriend is luckiest gal of this world because you can do it for her';,everyone is not that lucky.



No comments:

Post a Comment