Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you ever make your boyfriend or girlfriend feel like crap when you tell him/her you need more space?

i dont take it awfully well when my fiance tells me she needs space to breathe , it just makes me feel like a piece of sh*t , and like im always ******* up, or that i care for her more than she cares for me..i know it is nothing like that at all..i just take it very personal because if it were up to me i could have her around me 24/7 without her getting annoying, but it seems like i can only be around her like 10 hours , 2 days a week before she starts needing more space..I love her company and it just makes me feel like my company annoys her..i have no idea how she will be when we are actually living together. we both love eachother but have very different space issues, that includes seeing eachother, texting and phone calls..i guess im just to damn clingy sometimes, im sorry to the ladies who hate guys like that, i just really love her and being with her..Do you ever make your boyfriend or girlfriend feel like crap when you tell him/her you need more space?
Some people just need alone time. I'm one of those people- very introverted. It takes a lot of energy for me to deal with being around other people all the time, even if I care about those people very much. I get drained when I'm around my S.O. for more than a few hours. I care about him a lot, but I start feeling low on energy and tired and just all-around blah. Also, if she's hanging out with you all the time she might not be getting done stuff that needs to be done- things like chores, homework, or hanging out with friends.Do you ever make your boyfriend or girlfriend feel like crap when you tell him/her you need more space?
my guess is she is second guessing the relationship..i mean if she cant stand to be around you for more then that that how is she goin to marry you..?


you guys need to have a heart to heart ..see where you guys are in this if ya'll are on the same page..
You sound exactly like my ex......which is one of the reasons he has that title. I agree with the first answer completely. I need my alone time, and if you don't give it to me, things will not work out. Don't take it personal because that will be an even bigger turn off. We do not want to hurt your feelings, we are just listening to ours. It can be a real big energy drain being with you all the time (again, not personal). We need time to ourselves, without worrying about pleasing you (looking good, giving you our undivided attention, generally keeping you happy). Just do your best to understand where shes coming from. That will attract her to you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment