Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When your girlfriend gets scared in a relationship, what is going to make her want it to work?

I moved in with my girlfriend and she said that living together made her question things. She broke up with me and I moved home, but then for about a week she tried apologizing. She said she still needed time, and I basically was really mad and would either ignore her or ask her why she did it. After the first week, I semi apologized for being mean, but she said that we should not talk for a couple of weeks. She broke this rule a couple of days later, but I wanted to respect it so i acted really busy. Two weeks have gone by and I miss her more than ever. I talked to her last night online, just about her midterms and whatnot, and at the end i told her I wanted to call her in a couple of days. She said ';it's not like you're forbidden to call me,'; and then asked what i wanted to talk about. I'm confused, has she been wanting me to call this whole time? How should I act when we talk?When your girlfriend gets scared in a relationship, what is going to make her want it to work?
leave now before she does this when she pops out your kid.
  • medium hair cuts
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment