Friday, August 20, 2010

What would you honestly do if your boyfriend/girlfriend did this to you? Would you break up with them?

Yesterday my boyfriend texted me this





'; Hey im sorry but i will not be calling or emailing you tonight. Why im not sure maybe stress but im not sure...sorry';





So i texted him back


'; well im confused...i though you said nothing was up with us';





He then texted me back


'; i dont know anymore';





So i told him to call me and we'll talk about this


He has been acting off lately but when i asked him about it 2 days ago he assured me it was because he was really stressed with school and it had NOTHING to do with our relationship





So yesterday when he called since i was really hurt i was telling him that i cant believe he'd text me something like that and i went on about how much i put up with and now he gives me this. Yesterday he appologized and told me he was stressed and acting off cuz of school and NOTHING to do with us and that he was going to start acting like his old self again.





We dont see each other during the week only on weekends but for the past 3 weekends we havnt spent any alone time together so Saturday night (tomorow) all weekend we had plans to spend time together at my place.





Anyways he called me today and was acting ';off'; again and then he went on about how i broke his heart yesterday and how i should of reacted differently to his text msg's. He said i shouldnt of been upset yesterday when he first called. He also said he didnt feel like he knew me anymore. He also found out that if we would of broke up i would went out with friends at some small party to keep my mind of things and he flipped out and said that he'd NEVER go out after a break up. I told him i was only going to go out if we would of broke up to get my mind of things for the night. He said that there would be guys there and it would be wrong for me.





He also said that because hes still not over the fight he doesnt want to see me this weekend He told me that it would be ';unconfrorable'; for him and he just needs this weeked but after that he should be fine. He told me not to worry about him breaking up with me he just needs some time.





Funny thing is tonight hes partying at the bar and i just found out that tomorow (saturday the night we were supppose to be together) he now has plans to go to some other party. Im thinking hes B.Sing about being ';not over the fight and needing time'; so he can get out of our plans are go to this party without me knowing. Funny thing is he can party after i fight but he gets mad if i think about it.





He was PERFECTLY fine yesterday night after the fight but as soon as he found out about the party saturday night too he started talking about how ';he wasnt over the fight yet and needed time';.





I honestly didnt do anything wrong and am extremely hurt that hes trying to blame me for things to make himself look less bad.





What do you honestly think about all this?What would you honestly do if your boyfriend/girlfriend did this to you? Would you break up with them?
I don't think I would stay with someone who acted like this. I need to know that my boyfriend loves me and doesn't have thoughts about us breaking up all the time, and needs so much time alone and does not want to talk to me. He seems to have some problems that he needs to work out, and he's not treating you like he should be. Sounds like he's just playing games and being bipolar about your relationship together. You don't need someone like that, and I think you could do a lot better sweetieWhat would you honestly do if your boyfriend/girlfriend did this to you? Would you break up with them?
drop him like a hot enchilada
Well he's being an ****** no offense, u didn't do anything wrong. Boys are just complicated in some stuff as well as girls. Yet they have hard time understanding what we want from them and what we want to hear from them. How old are you? if you he's young maybe iit's lack of maturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment