Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys if a your ex girlfriend gives you back everything you gave them how does that make you feel?

Does it tell you that you really hurt them or just find it annoying and petty? My boyfriend broke up with me after 5 years and I am miserable.I am tempted to send back everything he gave me , pictures, small stuff he left behind to let him know I am really letting him go like he did me and so that I do not have any reminders of him laying around.He really hurt me and was so cold about it .Anything I am sending back is of no real value to him Guys if a your ex girlfriend gives you back everything you gave them how does that make you feel?
it means you really hurt her and she doesn't even want to be reminded of you. you should only give back things that are specifically asked for because it probably really hurt him too and if you give him back other things that you gave him as gifts, to him it will just feel like you never even wanted them and be a painful reminder of how you didn't love him. he will probably have to get rid of them since he will know you don't want them. just do yourselves both a favor and hold onto anything he doesn't ask for until you are ready to let go of it, don't just put the whole burden onto him.Guys if a your ex girlfriend gives you back everything you gave them how does that make you feel?
i went through a breakup and i too felt she was too cold to me. she wanted some of her stuff back and i wanted to keep it but i ended up giving everything back because i felt so bad when i saw it around my room. it feels really bad when the other person doesnt seem to care (even if they do), so just hold on because you'll feel bad. she ended up throwing some of the stuff that i really cherished and it felt awful. just hold on. if he wants some of the stuff back, then give him only the stuff he wants. after you've gotten over him, throw away the rest of the stuff. do yourself a favor and try to forget everything he ever meant to you. you'll just be wasting your time.
to be honest it if u want to move on get rid of it but dont give it to him. that will only make your mind wonder what will he do with it. but if you still want to get back together with him from what it sounds like, confront him and ask what went wrong and if you can sit down and list the good and the bads. if thats the case then continue talking about all the goods and make him realize it was a mistake. but dont give him the stuff back knowing it may cause another conflict between you two.
For me probably mostly petty. Unless there was something very symbolic in the lot, it would seem kind of pathetic in all honesty. If nothing else it would let me know she still thought about me, which I doubt is the message you are trying to put across (whether you are or not, you probably don't want HIM to know he still weighs on your mind).
You don't have to send them to him, in fact, you shouldn't. You should just give it to goodwill or something. You're not going to like the reaction you get from him most likely.
very sad
make me feel great I want my stuff back anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment