Monday, August 16, 2010

GUYS -- What would you do if your girlfriend did this . . .?

What would you do if after you broke up with your girlfriend, she returned all the beautiful gifts you ever gave her and told you to lose her number? How would that make you feel?GUYS -- What would you do if your girlfriend did this . . .?
that sucks! my ex gave back most of the stuff i gave her and i was devastated. it was all the meaningful gifts, too. but yeah i'd feel shitty just like i did.GUYS -- What would you do if your girlfriend did this . . .?
You know what it's not so bad. You just have to give her time and you will be freinds again. If you guys never get back together you at least have the gifts to keep for life. Trust me later in life when you look at the gifts you will remember her. Trust me you will appreciate it later in life. Just be nice to her and see what happens. That's all you you can do
women have this thing of trying to get mens attention by doing very foolish things ,pretend as if nothing ever happened and just be silent ,dont ask her you will be shocked after a short while she will be back again with something funny,she loves you and is trying to hurt you but she will be back
I would suck, but I mean seriously if you broke up with HER then you shouldnt care. We are just trying to mend our hearts by getting rid of your memory.
I would thank her and tell her to have a great life.





I would then sell everything on ebay.
Suicide my girlfriend would never do that I would not give her any reasons so.. I bet u must have done something really bad



I would feel great because I would have to buy wonderful gifts from my next girlfriend. It's called re-gifting
It would suck and I would feel really bad for hurting her that bad.
I'd be glad to get the stuff back
  • symatec
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment