Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I stop acne without going to a doctor? make a guy like me as a girlfriend? and loose weight?

I need to stop my acne. It's not hard core or anything. Just annoys me, my parents tease me and i am fed up. I REALLY like this guy at school, he doesn't really notice me AT school more like on msn and things. He is amazing I would love to go out with him. I want to loose a bit of wait too, bikini season makes me nervous.


I am 14


Thank you for all of your help.


Any make-up tips would be apperciated too. I rarely have time to get ready before school in the mornings it can't take much time to apply.How do I stop acne without going to a doctor? make a guy like me as a girlfriend? and loose weight?
Sorry to say this but I don't now how parents could tease their teenage daughter for having acne that is so cruel, that actually made me feel a bit angry, sorry I know their your parents and that.





U need to cleanse tone and moisturise 3 times a day. There is kit U can get at Boots called Proactiv which is meant to be really good. It's from the states so U can buy it there too. I think the stater kit is around 拢20 Heres a link:





http://www.proactiv.com/





Also go on the acne.org website which has LOADS of advice and reviews for acne sufferers.





If U go to the doctor (I now U said U don't want to) they can give U a cream which is good at clearing acne BUT it has been known to dry the skin.





If U can afford premium products Clinique 3 step is good which U need to go to a beauty counter for (they are at loads of department stores) this helped me a lot when I was 15. Its actually not much more then Proactiv





Drink a lot of water as it helps flush the skin too.





Hope this helpsHow do I stop acne without going to a doctor? make a guy like me as a girlfriend? and loose weight?
I don't mean to be such a downer, but for God's sake, you have no business looking for a boyfriend or wearing a bikini at your age. Don't tramp out just because you clear your face up.





Just wash, use toner, moisturize. Keep in mind that you're a teenager and you're supposed to have acne. The key is to wash!
Okay...You're 14. I know you REALLY like this guy but trust me...you have MANY MORE YEARS ahead to make good decisions about guys...at 14 just try to keep your room clean and make good grades...the guy thing will happen when it's supposed to.





About the acne though...Walmart has a knockoff ';proactive'; brand cleanser that is as good as proactive but half the cost...WELL WORTH IT!
Hi You Can exfoliate every other day this will improve your acne


you must go to your local GP he will help you with loosing weight
you carnt make a guy like you
Ok don't try to make a guy like you it'll end up not working out, plus ur to young, and the bikini thing, don't worry about how u look as much and just have fun guys like that!





And the acne thing, apply a small amount of peroxide to each infected area with a q-tip every night, then wash ur face as you normally would, it really clears up fast i've used it for years! and it definitely cheap! make sure to do it every night though, not more, your face will dry up to much, and just wash your face regularly every morning too!





Hope this helps!!
Wash your face with Cetaphil which you can find at any Walgreen's. It's Dermatologist recommended. I personally went to my Derma and she prescribed Accutane. It's a very serious medicine, but it kills the bacteria in your body which is the source for your acne. It worked wonders for me.





For working out, try to find a workout buddy to jog with. Start out slow so you don't get discouraged, but try to increase your routine every week. Jogging and running are both free and work every part of your body!





Do this for yourself, though and not some guy that doesn't notice you now. Have you tried talking to him and becoming his friend? Oh, and for the makeup, I like to use a little mascara, mac blush, and some lipgloss or chapstick. Five minutes max!
1: get a product that contains glycolic acid this will bring out the acne it will get worse before it gets better use a green toned concealer if the acne is red remember a little go a long way and green makes red less noticeable


2: be yourself crack a little joke with this guy become friends first before you ask him out


3: go to the local gym see what classes they have on my favourite classes are body pump body combat and body attack these 3 classes will make you lose weight tone you up and make you more energised I should know because I used to be overweight slightly before these classes
For the acne problem I would cut down on greasy foods and sweets like candy, chocolate, etc. Also try to get at least 15-20 minutes of exercise each day! This will open your pores as well as help you to lose weight!


Also, buy something like noxema to wash your face! When you wash your face first take a cloth and heat it with slightly more than warm water,


(not too hot) place this over your face for a few seconds to open your pores. then apply noxema for cleansing by rubbing on your face with your fingers. (avoid the eyes) . After washing your face, rinse the noxema off and then turn the water to cold and splash this cold water on your face to close your pores. Pat your face dry with a clean dry cloth.


You are somewhat young to be dating! Although going out with a group of your friends would be pretty cool. Try just being yourself and just say hello to this guy from time to time. If he's a cool guy he will appreciate a nice hello and a nice smile! Oh yeah. At 14 you really don't need makeup on your skin! Peace!
Hello





First things first, what you are feeling is normal and part of growing up, we all feel self-concious about the way we look at some point. I would have a word with your parents about the teasing, I know they are only kidding around and don't realise how much it upsets you, ask them to stop and I am sure they will.





As for natural remedies there are a few things you can try. Lavender oil is a great anti-inflammatory, try a few drops on a cotton ball direct onto the spots every couple of days. Go to http://www.grannymed.com/meds/acne.aspx for a few more tips if you are wanting to avoid seeing your GP. however I imagine whatever I doctor can give you will be far more effective and work a lot quicker.Acne is nothing to feel ashamed about, around 1 in 6 people get it at some point, mostly in teen years.





As foe dieting....... I wouldn't recommend going on any fad diets for following any plans as you are only young and your body needs a certain amount of nutrients to help you develop properly. Just take regular exercise and try to eat a healthy, balanced diet. Again speak to your parents if they are the ones who make the meal decisions in the house, just let them know you want to eat a little better (you never know you could have the whole family making healthier choices all around, which is always good)





Good luck and I hope this helps





Liz xx
Hi, I used to have a bit of acne, I tried everything I could find. Eventually I got a doctors appointment and he prescribed me a benzoyl peroxide 5% cream. in two months my skin was completely acne free and it didn't cost a thing. Proactive might work for you but it's expensive. There are some benzoyl peroxide creams you can get over the counter, although I'm not sure if they work.





Start exercising, drinking lots of water and watching what you eat. Do some toning exercises and you should be able to get into shape by summer as long as you stick to it.





Make a move on the boy you like. He may be too shy to make the first move. You'll never know until you try. When you talk to him just be yourself and if he doesn't like you then he isn't worth having.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment