Friday, August 20, 2010

Should I tell my ex how I feel? Or Just not talk to him.?

I'm 14 years old.


I started dating Jerod when I was 12 years old.


June 1st, 2008!


It was out of mistake.


Then we developed a lot of feelings for each other.


Neither of us could let go.


We were on and off a loooot.


Then at the end of August, I went to a campground with my friends,


And you know how your friends can be,


They put me and another guy's hands together, I pulled and pulled away.


But I couldn't get lose.


So now, I cheated on him.


I have felt terribly bad ever since.


We went out a week after that for two days.


Then two weeks after that, we went out again,


only this time, for a week.


Then he got a new girlfriend.


And in February he broke up with her for me.


We only went out for a a night and day.


Then he went back to her.


But the day after he broke up with me, 2-14.


He came to my house. And drastically cheated on Danielle.


Over spring break, we were talking about having sex and everything.


And now, he wont even speak to me.


I miss him like crazy.


What should I do?





ByTheWay, I'm sorry I wrote so much, just trying to give you some information about what has happened.





He tells his friends that I'm hot, then they run and tell me.


Everyone says that when my name's mentioned, he makes sure he's in on the conversation.


Is that a sign he likes me?





I am so confused.


So tell me what to do.





Thankkkk you(:Should I tell my ex how I feel? Or Just not talk to him.?
Give it time before jumping into anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment