Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you do when your girlfriend still talks to her ex?

So I'm a lesbian, %26amp; I've been with my girlfriend for about 6 months. We have a beautiful son, %26amp; I'm very happy with her. The problem is, she still talks to her ex girlfriend, who she dated for over a year. Her mom loves her ex %26amp; has her at her house all the time. She actually likes her better than me. I want my girlfriend to stop hanging around her, but she says it's not her place to tell her not to come over anymore, so she won't do it. This girl was even invited to her surprise birthday party that her mom threw for her when I was not. I don't want to break up with my girlfriend, I want to make this work. But I don't know how, when she won't budge.What do you do when your girlfriend still talks to her ex?
I suggest that you just reassure yourself and ask your gf if she has any feelings for her ex-gf and if she is as in love with you as she seems. And for the mom, she's jus using the other girl to break u and your gf up, because apparently she despises you. I wouldnt worry too much because you might ruin your relationship if you make it seem like your jealous..good luck!





-and remember...be positive.What do you do when your girlfriend still talks to her ex?
i wouldnt worry about it. if the ex was a threat, your gf would be a little more sneaky about her being in her life. the fact that shes open about her hanging around shows that you have nothing to worry about..except driving your gf away because of your jealousy.
i know this is hard to believe, but it IS possible to be ';just friends'; with your ex. she invested time and money and energy in forming a relationship with her ex - why end the friendship just because the sex stops?
the only thing you can do is accept it, get over it and move on...........if you truly love her then you can deal with this...........as for the mom.......kill her with kindness, she is using this other chick to hurt you.........dont let her.
Maybe confront her and ask for reassurance as to wether she no longer has feelings for her ex or not? It might make the situation a little easier.
IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE ISNT INTO U AT ALL. IT SOUNDS LIKE U ARE A COVENIENT WAY FOR HER TO PLAY GAMES WITH HER EX. I SAY GIVE HER THE BOOT. THATS FOUL AND U DESERVE BETTER
You're girlfriend needs a reality check. Honestly it sounds like she doesn't want to stop talking to her. It is her place to say something about it. She is in a relationship with you, and if she's seriouse about you, she needs to respect the fact you don't want her lingering around. Your gf needs to make it clear to her mother as well as her ex that it is unacceptable. Weather her mother likes you or not is her problem. She needs to respect her daughters wishes. I just think because it's only been six months, your gf is having trouble letting go of her ex and doesn't want to move on completely. You should have a serious talk with her about this and put an end to this issue with a solution. In a serious relationship, ex's shouldn't be a part of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment