Wednesday, August 18, 2010

When your girlfriend ';needs space,'; what will make her want to work it out?

I moved in with my girlfriend and she said that living together made her question things. She broke up with me and I moved home, but then for about a week she tried apologizing. She said she still needed time, and I basically was really mad and would either ignore her or ask her why she did it. After the first week, I semi apologized for being mean, but she said that we should not talk for a couple of weeks. She broke this rule a couple of days later, but I wanted to respect it so i acted really busy. Two weeks have gone by and I miss her more than ever. I talked to her last night online, just about her midterms and whatnot, and at the end i told her I wanted to call her in a couple of days. She said ';it's not like you're forbidden to call me,'; and then asked what i wanted to talk about. I'm confused, has she been wanting me to call this whole time? How should I act when we talk?When your girlfriend ';needs space,'; what will make her want to work it out?
I'd be pretty confused if I were you. I believe it's best to get to the point, tell her you're confused, she's been sending mixed signals. Ask her what her feelings are right now. She's had some time to think, she should be able to tell you more.


I don't know what else you could talk to her about, it really depends on her feelings. But I think you should definitely tell her (tactfully) about the mixed signals, as she may not even have been aware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment