Monday, August 16, 2010

How to get your girlfriend back after you messed up?

Ok so me and my girlfriend were together for 6 1/2 months. We were so in love. Everything was going great. We got in a slight argument one night and she told me she needed to absorb what went on and that shed call me when she was ready to talk. Now she is staying so focused on school because she graduates with her RN degree in 30 days. So anyway i didnt here from her the following day so my impulsivity got the best of me. i thought she was unhappy so i got on facebook, cancel our relationship and emailed her saying hey i think your unhappy so i wanted to make things easy on you I love you bye. I did this because i felt she just didnt want to hurt me. Now I want her back so bad because she says she was happy. She only wants to be friends and needs time for herself though. She says she still feels like she is in love with me but needs time to herself. I love the girl with my whole heart and i want to be with her for the rest of my life. She still wants to hang out all the time and be friends, but WERE IN LOVE???? please please helpHow to get your girlfriend back after you messed up?
She moved on.. you should also





You can view private MySpace %26amp; Facebook albums @ http://viewmorepix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment