Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to make a friend your girlfriend?

My friend broke up with her boyfriend (who is one of my best friends) because he cheated on her. Hes cool with everything, but the girl just wants to be my friend. And always says i'm the nice guy, im sweet and say cute things. But she doesn't want to ruin our friendship. I am not good looking in the least. But she says a guy like me would be perfect for her some day. I don't know what to do.How to make a friend your girlfriend?
she probably is still hurt from the relationship she just had, and isn't looking for love at the moment. its best to just go with the flow. feelings are feelings and the ';perfect for her some day'; to me seems like ';give me a little time';. I, myself have just gotten out of a relationship and i still love the guy. So maybe she still has feelings for your friend and doesn't want to hurt you. So if you act yourself around her maybe sooner or later you two will be together, just don't be rushing and pressuring a relationship on her. it'll make her either not like you, or make her not want to be you friend much. im terrible at helping so im sorry if did not help. ):How to make a friend your girlfriend?
just keep going with the flow. Things have a tendency to fall into place if it's meant to be. Especially in this instance. Just keep close to her and she might find she likes you.





best of luck to you

No comments:

Post a Comment