Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get a your friends ex.girlfriend to be your girlfriend?

I have a friend who had a girlfriend, and they broke up but when they broke up i had devolped feelings for her, and i asked my boy could i got out with her he said yes but she is playing hard to get...So what do i say to her to make her my girlfriend? I mean we talk everyday like we go with each other and we are super close, i have know her for 3 years and he only went with her for about 2months!! What do i say to her to make her think about me and her being together? How do i make her my girlfriend?How do you get a your friends ex.girlfriend to be your girlfriend?
be straight tell her you hate playing games and u want her to be your girlfriend then ask her if she wants to be your gfHow do you get a your friends ex.girlfriend to be your girlfriend?
If i was you i wouldn't go with my friend ex girlfriend because that wouldn't look right. You can get with my though if you black.

No comments:

Post a Comment