Friday, August 20, 2010

Russian Translation/correction Part ThrEE?

I have a bunch of things that I attempted to translate in Russian (with help of an online translator). I already asked someone (to check for mistakes and they said there were many mistakes). There also some stuff that is totally untranslated. Do not translate this stuff with an Online translator (I already did that). It would help if you are a Native Russian speaker. But if you are not, You are still welcomed to answer, because I know you took ur time to try and help me. I thank everyone. Let me know which things are correctly translated/ incorrectly translate. that is why I have the stuff numbered. Do NOT translate the stuff that is in (), thats stuff to help u understand what I am saying/or why I am saying it.





34. exactly


34. точно





35. ';Come with me, You won't regret it. Let me show you how much I love you.';


35. ';Идите со мной, Вы не будете сожалеть об этом. Позвольте мне показывать Вам, насколько я люблю Вас.';





36. ';Can you hear me? Can you feel me in your arms?';


36. ';Вы можете услышать меня? Вы можете чувствовать меня в вашем оружии?';





37. ';Why are you trying to make fun of me? Do you think it is funny? What do you think it is going to do to me?';


37. ';Почему Вы пробуете высмеять меня? Вы думаете, что это забавно? Что Вы думаете, что это собирается делать ко мне?';





38. '; Do not cry to me. If you loved me, you would be here with me. If you want me, Come find me. Make up your mind.';


38. ';Не кричите ко мне. Если бы Вы любили меня, то Вы были бы здесь со мной. Если Вы хотите меня, Прибытый находят меня. Решить.';





UNTRANSLATED Things:


39. It is going to be windy today


40. it is going to be raining today


41. It is going to be cloudy today


42. It is going to be sunny today.





43; You cannot be be so do not even try (telling someone they can never be like me )





44. How do you know Doctor Diiorio? I am suspicious. (your asking a person (that I dont know) how know my cousin's dad.)





45. Now enlighten me, What the hell do you know about about my life? Exactly, You do not know anything about me, My family, you know nothing ok? But I love how you think you do know everything about my life. (telling the person why do u think u know everything about me, especially you not knowing me)





46. Why is my life so interesting that you need to know everything about it?





47. You stalking me got really old, really fast the first time around and there is seriously not about to be a second time. (warning a person that they got a way with stalking me once, but the second time they will get in big trouble.)





48. Excuse me? It seems to me that I clearly told you to leave me alone. (tell that someone when they dont listen to u the first time).





49. You probably stole all of wrestling stuff (ideas, and interest in the sport) from me. Lord knows that you dont have the communication skills to even go ot a wrestling match, let alone understand the sport.( telling the person how they decided to copy of of me , try to be like me. the person does not know a thing about wrestling)





50. Are you wearing that Holy Cross (a college tee shirt) to irk your dad (drive dad crazy)? (my cousin's dad said that to me because My dad went to a different college, and was wondering if I wore a Holy cross shirt because my dad did not go to that college.)





51. You do not have any friends, how could you? The fact that you walked up to my boyfriend during a study hall and said to him ';I heard something about your girlfriend.'; You are disgusting.





52. You do not have any friends, how could you? The fact that you walked up to my sister during a study hall and said to her ';I heard something about your sister.'; You are disgusting.Russian Translation/correction Part ThrEE?
35. Вы, Вам is right, but if you say formally. It´s better to say:


Пойдём со мной, ты не пожалеешь. Позволь мне показать, как сильно я тебя люблю.





36.Ты меня не слышишь? Можешь ощущать меня в своих руках?


(оружиe = weapon; arms)





37.Зачем ты пытаешься надсмеяться надо мной? Думаешь, это смешно? Что, ты думаешь, мне от этого будет?





38.Не кричи на меня! Если бы ты любил меня, то ты был бы здесь со мной. Если ты хочешь меня, давай, найди меня. Решись наконец.





39.Сегодня будет ветрено.





40.Сегодня будет дождь / Сегодня пойдёт дождь





41.Сегодня будет облачно (пасмурно).





42. Сегодня будет солнечно.





43.У тебя никогда не получится быть как я, даже не пытайся.





44. Откуда Вы знаете доктора Дииорио? (formally) / Откуда ты знаешь доктора Дииорио? (informally)





45. Сейчас просвети меня, что ты знаешь о моей жизни? Точно, ты ничего не знаешь обо мне, ни о моей семье? Но мне нравится, как ты думаешь, что знаешь абсолютно всё о моей жизни.





46. Почему моя жизнь настолько интересна, что тебе надо всё о ней знать?





47. Твои попытки подкрасться ко мне уже не новы. Тебя удалось это однажды, но не получится повторить этого. (I hope I‘ve understood right)





48. Извини? Мне кажется, я уже уже просила оставить меня в покое.





49. Возможно, ты перенял(а) у меня интерес к борьбе (реслингу). Бог знает, у тебя даже нет навыков общения, чтобы попасть на матч, оставь меня в покое, я понимаю спорт.





50. Ты носишь футболку Holy Cross, чтобы вывести своего отца?





51. У тебя нет друзей? Как ты мог(ла)? Ты же подходил(а) к моему парнем в школьном вестибюле и говорил(а) ему: «Я слышал(а) кое-что о твоей девушке». Ты отвратителен (отвратительна).





52. У тебя нет друзей? Как ты мог(ла)? Ты же подходил(а) к моей сестре в школьном вестибюле и говорил(а) ему: «Я слышал(а) кое-что о твоей сестре». Ты отвратителен (отвратительна).





(in brackets if you say to a female)Russian Translation/correction Part ThrEE?
39. It is going to be windy today


Будет ветрено сегодня.





40. it is going to be raining today


Пойдёт дождь сегодня.





41. It is going to be cloudy today


Будет облачно сегодня.





42. It is going to be sunny today.


Будет сольнечно сегодня.





43; You cannot be be so do not even try (telling someone they can never be like me )


Вы никогда не будете меня. Даже не думаете.





44. How do you know Doctor Diiorio? I am suspicious. (your asking a person (that I dont know) how know my cousin's dad.)


Откуда Вы знаете Doctor Diiorio?








That's about all I can do.





I gotta tell you, kid. Some of this crap you want translated really makes me wonder about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment