Friday, August 20, 2010

If you could build your perfect boyfriend/girlfriend how would you make them?

The qualitys I would give my perfect boyfriend.





--He would be at least 6';0' foot or taller.





--In his late 30's or early 40's (I'm 19, I like older men)





--He has real nice built arms, not pulsating pythons but better than average (he must be able to pick me up, and hold me against the wall鈥?;). I weigh 109, 5';4'.





-- He has dark brown, black hair and dark brown or green eyes.





-- Big or ';diffrent'; nose.





-- Strong square jaw.





-- Has a real smart a s s personality, talks with a cocky whatever tone like he doesn鈥檛 give a f u c k when he is around others鈥?but knows how to and when to put on the sweet side for me.





-- Knows when to be serious and when to let loose.





-- Has to like adventure/travel. Though the type of guy that doesn't need money to do these things, just hop in the car one day with gas money and a full tank, a couple changes of cloths, map, and drive.





-- Has to like a lot of sex and must be open to new things like having sex other than in the bed.





-- Doesn't want to get married, but does want to stay with someone for a long period of time, like Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russel.





-- Has goals, interest, he must be passionate about something, whither it's playing the piano, surfing, his family, anything but something.If you could build your perfect boyfriend/girlfriend how would you make them?
those are nice qualitys in a guy :)If you could build your perfect boyfriend/girlfriend how would you make them?
Girlfriend


19-21


Black Hair


Tan


C or larger Breasts


under 5'8


Good sense of humor


Caring


And deaf that way I wouldn't have to hear her b*tch at me
  • medium hair cuts
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment