Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How did I make my girlfriend mad?

So I was out on the beach with my girlfriend. It was night and the stars were amazing. I tried to say something smooth. Iguess she took it the wrong way.





Me:Is your dad a theif?


Her:WHAT?NO!WHY?


Me:Because I think he stole the stars and put them in your eyes...





She got up and left. I think I made the biggest mistake ever. Should she be mad. Would you walk away?How did I make my girlfriend mad?
Haha. Personally I would have laughed :)


but maybe you should talk to her about it, maybe theres something going on with her dad, maybe he is a theif? :SHow did I make my girlfriend mad?
first of all that was really sweet but kinda corny...anyways i dont think she paid attention to da star in eyes part n paid attention to da dad bein a theif part...so next time dont mention any1 from her family in those kind of lines or robbing stealing especially thief...o and dont ever combine em together cuz it almost sounds like u were saying that he stole sumtin from u
I think it's romantic, but maybe it was because you made referance to her dad and it seemed weird/arkward. I don't know what other way you could have put it though?
hmm maybe she felt awkward when you first asked her.





happened to me because i have been asked a ? and i was all dramatic ';WHATT!'; but i felt stupid because it was a joke, get me ?..
ok that was cheesy.








there is something proll going on with her dad.
awwww...how cute...ur sweet and nope i wouldnt of gotten mad...u didnt make the biggest mistake ever...maybe she just didnt understand...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment