Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What does it mean when you make out with your friend's girlfriend and get arrested in a dream?

Here is how the dream went as i remembered it,





I was riding on a bus, like a camping bus for schools [but it wasnt for schools, i dunno what it was for] and i saw my friends girlfriend and all of a sudden she started making out with me, [shes a lesbian, and im straight] but i kinda liked it, even though i had a boyfriend.





I dont know how i got off the bus, i just did. But then i was walking and i remembered this is were i first smoked my first cig? Then 2 cops came up, i dont remember their faces and said they were looking for me so i got in the cop car. They stopped at gas station, and one of them said i had to blow into this thing, when they gave it to me it was this white tude. I blew into it and it didnt do anything, so they gave me another one and it turned green, bright green. And he started to say something and i woke up...





I'm not sure what it means


And im not sure if me making out with my friends girl because of hate.





[My friend is replacing me with her girlfriend, we cant even hang out without her inviting her girlfriend EVERYWHERE, and im too afraid to say anything. And its making me very angry]What does it mean when you make out with your friend's girlfriend and get arrested in a dream?
Let us make use of our dreaming capacity in the best manner possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment