Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I make my girlfriend understand that I don't want children?

At least not yet. Having children is a huge responsibility and I'm not mature enough yet. Not to mention that the economy is the way that it is. I just see too many problems with this world to want to bring children into it. I'd have to worry about them growing up in a safe place and having a future everyday. Were both 23 and have been together for 4 years now. She has brought this up before and we always end up having a fight over it. Your input would be appreciated.How can I make my girlfriend understand that I don't want children?
Hmmmm I'm not sure what to say if she's not willing to hear you. If you don't want kids (now or ever) than you should stick to your guns. Raising kids is super hard and it will put lots of stress on your relationship. Maybe you should tell her that if she really feels the need to have kids soon and you really don't then maybe the two of you shouldn't be together. How can I make my girlfriend understand that I don't want children?
If your realy serious about not wanting kids ? And your right about


having to worry about your kids i have five' and its been a nightmare.


I don't know were you live but the US is a very scary place to raise


kids any more. so if your sure you don't want kids have your self fixed.It might end your relationship but its better now then later.


Don't have kids then get divorced your better off dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment