Friday, August 20, 2010

Girls, what would you want me to say to you? what would make your aww and blush?

Me(18) and my girlfriend(19) broke up about a month and a half ago. after a few weeks she said she missed me as her boyfriend but didnt think it was fair she treated me bad when she was stressed. then later for awhile we didnt say a word to each other. Then she tells me she missed me and couldnt connect with other dudes like her and i did then started getting upset about how she ruined our relationship and treated me badly. i comforted her and we have been talking and joking and teasing ever since. She calls me Jare rather than jared and aww's stuff i say and takes the time to actually talk to me. does she want me back? your proly gonna be like ';how do you feel'; this girl was my first love, she means everything to me.





i got answers to that question but now what do i actually SAY to her, what would make a girl melt? i need legit feedback, no bologna about how i'll do anything and what not, i dont want to sound desperateGirls, what would you want me to say to you? what would make your aww and blush?
Start off by telling her that ';she's your first love and she means everything to you';. Then try to go further with your emotions. Girls are emotional creatures, so it helps us connect with guys better when they're comfortable with their emotions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment