Friday, August 20, 2010

I need help playing out my sexual fantasy. My girlfriend is up for it but we need ideas how to make it happen?

We discussed both our fantasies. My girlfriend has told me that she'll play out my wildest fantasy for my birthday! Great, except it's pretty wild! You just have to accept the wildness! I imagine myself and girlfriend arrive at our cruise ship for a 4 day cruise. We arrive late and they are oversold! My girlfriend wants to get aboard! When we push it, there are only 2 places left. They agree and take us aboard. The 1st is shown to us. It's pretty bad! It's a place in the bridal suite. There's a guy in the room already. He's a millionaire playboy. The place is on the other side of his bed. My girlfriend quickly says she'll take it! We go to my room. It's a prison cell used for criminals being transported! My girlfriend says to the prison gurads '; that's fine, my boyfriend will stay here!'; with that, I'm quickly handcuffed and chained by the neck in this cell. There is no bed. I'm now an offficial prisoner! My girlfriend gives me a quick kiss and leaves without another word! She arrives back down 3 hours later. She has met her 'roommate'and tells me how good looking and charming he is! She stays a good distance from me. She tells me she is going out to dinner with him that night, in a few minutes! She is wearing a leather dress which he gave her! She tells me not to worry and quickly leaves obviously liking forward to her night. I wait in chains in a dark cell. She arrives the next morning. She tells me that everything was ok and she slept next to him naked last night but nothing happened. She looks guilty and leaves quickly. She arrives at 8 pm. She is wearing a PVC catsuit! She asks if I'm upset! I tell her that I'm upset that she would dress so slutly when being brought out by a guy she doesn't know! She gets angry and tells me how wonderful this guy is! She tells me that she's going to a fancy dress with her new roommate and that I'm pathetic and have a tiny cock! She walks out! I'm again left in chains. She arrives back the next morning. She's wearing a leather bikini. I've never seen it before! She tells me slowly how her new roommate has ****** her. It's happened many times now. She tells me she's not sorry. She's going off to talk to him! She arrives in that night. She's dressed as a French maid. She tells me her new boyfriend asked her to wear it! She laughs and walks off ! The next morning she arrives. She tells me that her new boyfriend has a much bigger cock than me! She laughs at me and says she has arranged for me to stay as a prisoner here for 6 months. 'it's your own fault! What guy would let his girlfriend sleep in the same bed as another man!'; ishe tells me that she's leaving with her new man! - so, that's my wildest fantasy. I've told her and she seems to love it! How can we play it out over a weekend? Any ideas to make my time even tougher? Any other ideas to ad d to it?I need help playing out my sexual fantasy. My girlfriend is up for it but we need ideas how to make it happen?
Hey





Good for you...you know what you want...she accepts it. So if you two are happy then go for it.





I'd say you have a great idea but a boat and a few rooms would make it hard to actually happen. So the question is how do you get the main parts without getting stopped by some minor details.





I'd say the way to go once she goes along is do this:





1. Find the 'millionaire room mate' who will be with her. Start here as she has to find a guy that she is comfortable sleeping with.. And to be honest tell her if she needs a practice/get comfortable session with him it is ok and let her go.





2. Get the clothes and things you need like restraints.





3. Check out a hotel...a suite with an adjoning room. Places like Hampton Inn and Suites have rooms like this...so you get one big and one small...and a door between the two that can be opened or locked.





4. Go check in and pay for the rooms and get the keys plus make sure your room is set up.





5. Make sure he is in and set.





6. Go there with her...go to her room and see it...then next door and to yours....have her cuff you on the bed and head back to her room.





7 Shorten the time so it happens in an afternoon and evening with maybe the morning. Like you go to your room and get set...and she goes out for lunch with him and then comes back to your room looking hot. Next she goes back to her room and the move on to him and her faster. Follow by a visit after to you. Then off to dinner and back to tell you it is going to happen again. And of course they do it again.





One hint...leave the doors open a crack so you can hear them in the act.





Once the evening is over she can send him away and you can come in and thank her for doing your fantasy. Then you can cuddle all night as she tells you the details.





Oh, a tape recording would be hot.





And she has agreeded to it all so she is more on board than you realize. Might have the other room mate picked out. Ask her.





BCI need help playing out my sexual fantasy. My girlfriend is up for it but we need ideas how to make it happen?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT KIND OF FANTASY IS THAT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WOOW
So, you get nothing but chains? And, your girlfriend gets a new guy with a huge penis and money. Wow. This isn't a fantasy. Try again.
Sometimes when fantasies are played out they can be destructive. They can desensitize the mind to otherwise normal and safe sexual practices. The most amazing part of a fantasy is that it is a fantasy and that you can control everything that happens within the compounds of your mind. It gives life the mystery it needs. When you take away that mystery, the magic of creative thought goes with it.
Wow that is more like a torture type fantasy. Your kinda wild. I suggest you don't accually do it but act it our instead of practicing it for real.. But that wasn't your question. You obviously are both willing so go for it. I would suggest you take some friends along with you in a cruise and some plastic cuffs or chains and let them tie you in the restroom curtain rod while they **** in the cabin suite. Buy a bunch of those costumes and make it happen just not exactly how you imagine it. Use alot of your imagination together with what your can realistically expect to happen. It is kind of too much. Unless there is some sort of place where you can go where you pay to get this set up for you.
  • medium hair cuts
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment