Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys would you find it cute if your girlfriend cooked for you?

My boyfriend loves a special cake my mom makes and i know how to make it too so I was thinking I'll tell him to pick me up at my house at 8 next month and I'll have the cake made for him with a table outside with candles and music in the background. Would you find this cute or what?Guys would you find it cute if your girlfriend cooked for you?
Absolutely! I would think that this girl is definitely a keeper.Guys would you find it cute if your girlfriend cooked for you?
You are a lovely girl. Well, I would have loved to warm up things a little more. I would have loved to have my girlfriend invite me over to the kitchen and help her out a bit (without getting me dirty of course) and then let the cake bake in the over while we chat over the warm glow while sipping a glass of wine. When the cake is done, it smells awesome. And then we could share the warm cake and get cozy. Boy !! That would be like heaven !!


All the best :-)
hell yeah





it would be romantic as hell





my girlfriend cooks a lot and we are both really into the cute romantic stuff





however, the circumstances can vary due to the length of ur relationship. it may be too fast to pull something like this if u guys havent been going out for too long.





to be completely honest, a night like that would probably end with sex if my gf did that
Yes we love if our girlfriend cook for us.. This shows how much she loves us. But she should be very careful and pay attention to what and how she cooks.





Even if it is not good but it shows she had tried and that real caring.





There is always a different between a wife cooking and girl friend cooking
i think its nice and a good idea and verry sweet thank you for sharing that you gave me a little hint my boyfriend turns 41 in augest i can do something simmuler thank you againe!!!!!!!!!!!
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Every smart man knows that a girl that can cook is the best catch. I think he will be in heaven, that's better than cute.
haha i was reading the answers to this cause i found the question interesting... lol the poor sucker i end up with will probably be disapointed i cant cook that great lol. props to you though
Here is the thing, if it were me, i would be ECSTATIC!


you would have me wrapped around your finger, that is REALLY cute and so thoughtful!


do it ;)
music in the background, I don't know. but the rest, absolutely, I'm sure he'll appreciate it. ^-^
lmao my boyfriends says yes... then he winked at me lmao... wow!








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
You better make it right or you'll have a very upset boyfriend
No. But i'd be thankful though.


It's more like sweet, than cute.
I'd consider marrying her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are trying to marry this dude.
yea that would be sweet an cute he be surprised an like it alot.
damn, when he picks you up next month...he'll be happy
that would be mad cute...
it would be sweet that a way 2 a guys heart by cookin 4 them
depends on what she cooks
yeah...guys love girls that can cook...i would definitely think it was sweet if a gf did that for me...
i think it would be cool
well you know what they say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach
yes...last time my girl cooked however...i regretted eating that food for a while lolzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment