Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys, will you sometimes not speak your feelings even if you care?

Lets say you broke up with your girlfriend, but wanted to stay friends and make it not awkward. But it IS awkward. basically what I'm wondering is... my ex boyfriend and I are being awkward, I'm planning on trying to talk to him about it, but because he didn't bring it up, does that mean he doesn't care about our friendship? Or are guys just sometimes like that? Idk exactly how he is being awkward, or how it's awkward. but he told a mutual friend of ours that he thinks it is awkward also, so its not just me thinking that him ignoring me is awkward. could talking help?Guys, will you sometimes not speak your feelings even if you care?
When couples break up, it's not very often that they mutually agree to break up. Usually it's because one person's feelings have changed and that is the one who initiates the breakup. It is with good intentions that the couple decide to remain friends but that's not always possible to do.....especially if one person still has feelings for the other. Sometimes it's better to just cut the umbilical cord, remember the good times you had when you were together and leave it at that.


He seems to be backing off from the friendship thing and I think you need to respect whats happening and not be trying to push something that just can't be. I'd just tell him that the friendship thing doesn't seem to be working very well and you wish him every happiness. Then move on!Guys, will you sometimes not speak your feelings even if you care?
My ex dumped me, I thought he couldnt of cared less, picked me out of a line, nothing.


I found out a few months later he spent 2 weeks crying, couldnt eat or sleep. would write me letters and never sent them and went to the doctors to get sorted out because he had depresion which he had for over 6 months.


What Im trying to say is that I thought hehated me, but he didnt tell me how he waas feeling, because if I knew he was upset he thought Id try to change his mind about getiing back together with me, he didnt want me to hurt, so he made himself look as though he was Ok to help me stay strong too.
i don't think its just guys and i don't think that he doesn't value his friendship, he is just feeling weird about your brake up the best thing to do is to talk to him so you are on the right track.
Yes, guys are soo hard to read, they always do that


It would be nice if you could help me too


=]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Well as a matter of fact we might not talk about it even if we care. Some guys just have a hard time putting there feelings into verbal words.
Yeah, guys will do that sometimes. Talking helps.
Guys are just AWKWARD.......

No comments:

Post a Comment