Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to hold your girlfriend on the first kiss?

We've been together a month now :P


Summer Hols comin up, weve only got 2 more days together


We wanna kiss before the hols, im perfectly fine with this, im not nervous or anythin.


I know how to kiss and stuff.


Just need to know how to hold her to make her feel comfortable :D


Thanks in advance, only serious answers please :DHow to hold your girlfriend on the first kiss?
hold her around the waist like a tight bear hug, i LOVE it when guy do that- makes me feel warm and comfyHow to hold your girlfriend on the first kiss?
You don't, it'll be much easier to just lean in. You can hold her chin if you like (like cup it or whatever) and you can put your left arm around her waist if that'll make you comfortable(:
Hold her close and tight. Put your arm either around her waist or behind her head and out your other hand on her neck. Feel her hair
I love when he runs his fingers underneath my hair and massages my neck gently.
hold her around the waist
hands around her back ?
Heyy.. So ya, my bf and i are working on our first kiss too. %26gt;%26lt; But, neither of us can work up the nerve! I hate it, but that said, i LOVE it when Jer [my bf] holds me up close with hims arms around my waist. Thats like the ideal way to hold her when you kiss her, it will make her feel comfortable, and secure, and make her want to kiss you more. :) ooo and a bonus would be to softly rub her back, or shoulders, just lightly, when you are kissing....believe me, she will love it. :)


Hope this helps!


%26gt;Peace%26lt;
just ******* do it! lol


It really doesn't matter how.


I kissed my last gf on the second day we where going out.
I DONT FINK U KNOW HOW TO KISS AT ALL
  • medium hair cuts
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment