Friday, August 20, 2010

I woke up with my girlfriend the other morning to find i had defecated whilst asleep. Help!?

firstly, if you're just gonna take the p@*1 then save your time.





we had both woken up in the morning and i jumped out of bed to make breakfast for us both, but when i jumped out of bed we both saw the accident on the sheet





ever since then my girlfriend has been awkward to me, how do i stop this mutual embarrassment?





Is it because i am nervous about relationships?


please help!I woke up with my girlfriend the other morning to find i had defecated whilst asleep. Help!?
honestly?





err well have you tlked to her much about it?





you could find it turned her on, taking a dump on a girls chest really gets them going sometimes, it could be tht she is off with you cos she is jealous you went on the sheet instead of on her when you were getting dwn to it. talk to her %26amp; see how she feels! also if you go on her then you aint likely to go randomly in the middle of night are you.I woke up with my girlfriend the other morning to find i had defecated whilst asleep. Help!?
hmm maybe its something in your dreams that is making you do that.is there water around you? are you in the restroom or something? because when that happens to me i wake up right away and go to the restroom. i wouldn't drink anything before i go to bed. hmm that's really all i can help ya with. other then that talk to someone about it maybe you have some problems that are starting to develop around you. no offenses but really i would look into that.








best of luck to ya =)
well perhaps you should wear a nappy (a diaper in so called American English).


I would talk with her and explain your problem, and if she really loves you she won't mind.


OR


you could get her drunks so she falls very soundly asleep, and then take a sh*t in her pyjamas. she'l wake up in the morning and think she's done it. voila, your even
O_O *bites lip* um sound to me like you had a wet dream about her something you don't have to answer that but still that's what it sounds like to me...
Did you steal this from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?
ermmm just tell her you was dreaming about her lol
aww man i cant stop laughing,how did you manage that A,look the 2 of u can make a private joke about it.i dont no boy sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment