Friday, August 20, 2010

How mean is that. It was just a prank, would you break up with your boyfriend if he did this?

So me and my girlfriend and her friend were biking together. Weve been biking for like 5 hours and my girlfriend started complaining about rash in her a**.





I kept telling her to get over it because we were done biking, we were gonna play some basketball outside. She kept nagging about it and I had the evil idea come up.





I suddenly changed my mind and told her ill get her something that will help her. so she sprays it ';you know where'; and all you can here is her shouting ';ohhh my but-hole hurts like hill';





I acted like I had no clue whats going on, I just lost it and went down to the floor laughing and her friend started laughing her *** off too when she realized what I did.





My girl flips the thing over and it says ';DO NOT SPRAY NEAR VAGINAL OR ANAL AREA'; So know me and her friend are spraying her a** with a hose.





I think it really hurt because it was painful enough for her to basically take every thing off and spread open that a** for the water, she was jumping and hurting sooooo bad.





OMG THAT **** WAS EPICCC SON. I PRAY THAT I MIGHT RANK ANYONE ELSE WITH THE SAME THING B4 I DIE.








So we dial poison control and they told us to use water and soap. She went to the washroom and I could hear her mopping. She went out and she was crying, she took her friend and left.





Now I guess im just looking for a way to apologize, I cant even start thinking baout that. lol





If she doesnot want to make up im gonna send her a link to this question to make her feel even more silly. Im such a b**** sometimesHow mean is that. It was just a prank, would you break up with your boyfriend if he did this?
How would you feel if somebody set your balls on fire? What would you do if your girlfriend ';jokingly'; put poisonous stuff on your balls and laughed it off as you squealed in pain?





Thought so. Put yourself in her shoes. Thank God she was strong enough to dump you. And trust me, if she doesn't take you back (which she won't), and you send her this link, it'll just confirm every reason why she should have broken up with you in the first place.





Honestly, you need some help if you think that physically harming somebody close to you is simply funny. I'll pray for you.How mean is that. It was just a prank, would you break up with your boyfriend if he did this?
Yeah, this isn't even a question. That's mean and you should get something worse done to you. I hope she doesn't forgive you because she deserves better. Hurting people like that and making them cry and then sending the link to show them that they've been publicly humiliated is definitely the farthest thing from epic.
AHAHAHAHHAHHAHA I CANT STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH. . . ahem, anyway wut u should do is tell her straight up sorry, and if that doesnt work tell her that she can spray some of that stuff up ur butt. . . yea, relationships, tough. MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH
You could have had a solid relationship, sir.





You decided to play a prank that will destroy any chance of that happening.





You destroyed what could have been your only chance at happiness.





Have a nice life knowing that.
your a bad boyfriend. Its one thing to know you made a mistake, but


';OMG THAT **** WAS EPICCC SON. I PRAY THAT I MIGHT RANK ANYONE ELSE WITH THE SAME THING B4 I DIE.';


shows you dont regret it.





She deserves better.
Lol, that was mean. I think if my bf was to do taht I'll cry and would break up woth him, until I get over it. One of these day she'll probably look back and laugh about it so don't worry if she does break up with you.
o.o that sucks. at least you can admit that your a jerk, and if i were her i'd probably be pretty pissed off at you especially since it was intended.
i would break up with you, but perhaps not before feeding you a bowl of dog sht. remember that if she takes you back and invites you over for dinner now.
Well I probably dump you because that is pretty mean and if you did that to me I would have ***** slapped you right then and there.. Lol though! But I might not if you apologized very soon. :)





Lol Good Luck Though..
Facetha?


You should facetha fact that you are mean spirited!


To purposely prank someone to hurting themselves is what I call evil!


You need to seek professional counceling!
WTF DID YOU DO?





you obviously don't care about her even a little bit, and you're a ******* retard for playing a prank like that on her.


I hope she shoves itching powder up your ***.
hahaha you're a cold boyfriend! the prank was hilarious,but it was definitely something you should've pulled on a bud or another friend that's a girl. JUST NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
wow. you ******. if i had been stupid enough to date you in the first place, i think i'd not only dump you but also do my best to beat the crap out of you. good god. you ******.
I think Its Funny. If I was her I would Just get over it. You were joking around like all guys do, ya Know! But to Be fair Spray It On your A** to See how it feels And it will Give her a good Laugh.
ohhh. my. gossh.


you butt.


i would dumpo you in an instance.


do you realize how much pain that had to be?!


idiot.
i hope she pretends to make up with you then when youre sleeping she sprays that stuff into your crotch.











you deserve to die in a fire
wow... that was really mean...





i mean... like seriously wtf?





If i was your girlfriend i would back hand you and break up asap
that was kind of an asshole-ish move on your part buddy.
grow the **** up.
id break up with you


!
That is really mean :/
that was'nt nice
your a jerk..
**** yeah but first i would of kicked his assssssssssssssss
yeah I would dump him. who wants to be with a d*ck like that
wow dude ur a douche bag? It sounds like you don't even regret it, you don't deserve your girlfriend. go fail irl
C-R-U-E-L!
well just tell her that you are really sorry and that you just wanted to play a little prank but you didnt know that i was going to bad... and just when ever you tell her something keep telling her that you are really really sorry and that you want to make up with her and be in a realationship again.... well hope it works... good luck!!!
Omg you're such a bad boyfriend why would you do that to her? Did you do because YOU wanted to break up with her becuse you're a dumb a**! It seems like you don't care about her and don't regret doing what you did because you were laughing at her when she was in tears and you Want to do that to someone else again before you die?! You don't regret it at all! I'm glad she ended things with you because she deserves sooo much better!
That was awful, you are a bad boyfriend and a bad person. You could have seriously hurt her. Plus, how humiliating for her to be in that predicament in front of a group of friends. If you were my boyfriend, I would dump you and never speak to you again.





Real men don't endanger the health of their girlfriend. Good luck being single.
yes.


you are supposed to have her back. not patronize her, and ESPECIALLY not make her feel worse when she already feels like crap.


you hurt her pride along with her backside, and even worse, she feels like she can't count on you for ****.


I'm not saying second chances don't exist, but however you do it, do it well.





p.s. do you even feel bad? you didn't mention anything close to that here... if you don't then please do your girlfriend a favor and don't even try to get back together with her

No comments:

Post a Comment