Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to tell if your ex-girlfriend really wants to try to make things work?

hello all, I am 25 from minnesota originally but re-located to georgia and I find myself in the most difficult situation a guy can be thrown into. I moved down south for a girl who lives in TN of course 3 weeks after I do that we break up. Ever since we have still communicated, i had a heart attack and had a lot of bad things happen because of that.





So where the problem lies now is she keeps telling me ';I want to be friends with you and see what can happen again'; she tells me she doesn't love me but she cares about me a lot, and frankly just says ';I need to see you'; and ';I want to see you'; and ';I need to talk to you'; I have never had a girl tell me these things... also when I asked if she was happier without me she said ';I don't know that I am.'; I keep pushing things which isn't making things better. Ultimately I would love to try to make things work considering all I gave up for her... any advice on what to do?How to tell if your ex-girlfriend really wants to try to make things work?
It won't last, she may miss you and everything you were to her, but if she has left you before, she will most likely again. If you can handle being friends, then great, you will know if you want to be with her forever and if all the pain is worth it to keep trying.....you don't need to torture yourself to see what she wants, you get to make the decision about if you want her ...and all her indecisivnessHow to tell if your ex-girlfriend really wants to try to make things work?
You are very much confused....and scared also. Try to rethink everything, unwind the jotted relationship you had with her.Then, have the courage and if your mind permits, talk to her.
im not quite sure...considering i havnt read your question yet..its just too long..
I'm having the same problem








http://sndn21.hi5.com


http://sndn21.hi5.com


http://sndn21.hi5.com
here's a girls awnser: I'm kinda of like that girl! I wish my ex would be so open as to try and ';push'; me, but unfortunetly he's rather quiet. I do care about him, and miss him, but it may not be love.





Its COMFORT she misses...the closeness you two shared.


I broke up with my guy, and im scared to go back and patch it up. I miss him terriably!





If she's being honest, and not trying to just use u for sex or whatever, then keep hanging out with her. You may grow together, realizing you need each other in a different, emotional way.





Ask her, ';Why do you want to see me so bad?';


if she cant be honest and give u a striaght answer, revaluate what you want from her.





Honesty, integrity, or the chance to be near her and in her life?


Its up to you sweety!


Yourll be fine!
She is confused and unsure of her.What was the reason to break up? You keep off and do not communicate for a while and see her reaction. If she likes you she will come round and will be positive in her talk. If not move on. There is no dearth of girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment