Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you fix a joke gone wrong with your girlfriend?

I've been dating this girl for about three weeks and her friends usually joke around with her about sex related topics and usually don't joke around like this, cause I'm mormon. I tried a joke today and it totally backfired. She said she was pretending to be a fancy whore in a song she was singing, and I took this opportunity to say, ';In the song?'; Now if you get this this you will know what a tough situation I'm in. HELP!!!! What should I say to her to make up?? She will barely look at me and at the end of the day she started talking to me again, but still wouldn't look at me longer than a second. PLEASE HELP!How do you fix a joke gone wrong with your girlfriend?
You are really in the pit of snakes, aren't you? You have to get back to her good side and the only way is to buy her a very special gift like a necklace or a silver bangle or something. Even a nice bunch of flowers will be okay. I find, in these situations, to give them something that will make them ';coo'; for a long time .





Add a small note saying ';Sorry to upset you, A joke misunderstood';. She is not not angry with you but is just a little upset by your reference. Nobody likes to be called a whore, even the real whores dont;t like it. Grrr!How do you fix a joke gone wrong with your girlfriend?
Tell her it was a joke and apologize. Let her know that you clearly don't think she's a whore or you would not be with her and you have tons of respect for her. Maybe you should buy an I'm sorry card and write how you feel and leave it in her mailbox or locker. Good luck, it sounds like a really silly thing to be mad at.
Well, looks like you two aren't right for each other! You're a fun goofball and she has no sense of humor. Do you really think this is going to work out in the long run? NEXT!!





Of course, if you still want to be with her... for whatever reason... look her in the eye and apologize, get her some flowers, tell her she's beautiful and that you don't actually think she's a whore, etc.
Apoligize if she cares about u she'll understand!





Can u answer mine!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
tell her your really sorry and you didnt mean it that way at all (of course do this in person and then try to hug her if u normally do that)
Uhhhh.... Dump mormonosity and get a real religion. OH! you might want to get a purity ring or sumtin like that.
your annoying.... answer mine please wow BS
just appologize man and give her time to come around
a FANCY whore? Wow, that sounds interesting. Are you kidding me? Have you tried just looking into her eyes and taking the liberty to say ';I'm sorry.'; or ';I'm sorry, I'm such and idiot, and you know how I am sometimes.'; Why would you call your gf a whore?! Dude. That's a no-no.





Just be sincere in your apology and tell her how much she means to you and how much you really do love her and don't mean any of what you said to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment