Friday, August 20, 2010

Girlfriend broke up with me! HELP!!?

My girlfriend and me were together for 2 years. We broke up on wedsday after she broke up with me. My heart was broken and i have crying my butt off. Some guys know how it feels to love a girl and then that girl breaking your heart. There was a promise between us that she broke. She promised me she would not drink. Well she did with her cousions and got drunk in Arizona. She lied to me and told me she did nothing wrong. Then when she comes back i see her as a different person. She acts different and does not show me the love she use to show me. She tells me she loves me one hour then the next hour she says she does not love me and cant be with me because she does not feel the same. She said she doesnt believe she is the girl for me? I recently just saw her yesterday and she looked completely different. In our 2 years together she NEVER wore alot of makeup i mean dark makeup around her eyes. Well i saw her walking to school with the bag i bought her and the shirt i bought her. She looked so different with new style of hair and makeup she never did with me. What does this mean? Im really heartbroken and sad.Whats weird is that i told her your making the worst mistake of your life because i did everything for her. I was there for her anytime she needed a thing.She tells me if she did shel call me but dont call her and she wanted to be friends and all she said was we cant because all you would want to do is try to get back with me. It has been 2 days and i changed my phone number and have not called her. Seeing as she is a senior in high school she is going to relize that high school guys just want sex and will use her. Make her regret that the only man that was mature and cared for her was me. do you think shell come back looking for me? Im 20 she is 17 turing 18 soon.Please help!Girlfriend broke up with me! HELP!!?
dont wait anymore. she made the mistake and as the sound of it,you didnt deserve that. she doesnt sound like she has her head on straight. by the way, im very sorry. 2 years is a long time to be with someone, but somtimes it takes that long for the real girl that was hiding to come out and obviously if she couldnt keep ur promise,than she was not a good gf to begin with.


keep looking,the one for you is out there and will be able to keep ur promises.





good luckGirlfriend broke up with me! HELP!!?
I dont know i have been with my bf since i was 6 to 13 71/2 years it was but it was a loooooooooong time ago but when we brokeup i was fine and with my sec one
she is over you. She might want to try new things since she was tied up with you since she was 15!!
Im sorry man, that really sucks. I would say just forget about her, she broke that promise, who knows what other promises she broke in Arizona...?





Or maybe she cant remember if she broke any other promises... Sounds like she's turning into a major biach, just forget about her bro. Try to stop thinking about her.
Why would you change your number? Well anyways.. she's been in this relationship for a while she needed a break she's young and wants to live without being tied down at such a young age. Let her go, and if she loves you she'll come back. But don't waste your time waiting around.

No comments:

Post a Comment