Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Make up with girlfriend?

My girlfriendand I have been fighting, we kinda broke up but i dont think she really means it because when I told her to come get her stuff she acted all strange...She left a bunch of stuff at my apartment and on saturday she came by and just asked for her boots..so then sunday she tells ';next sat one of the girls is having a dinner on 80th and 3rd, I was thinking i'de park by your apt, and we could have a drink after..up to you'; I said..';ide like that..'; she responds..';thats close to you, right'; i said ';yeah..'; She says..';ok, cool';.. So any any tips on how to approach the situation??Make up with girlfriend?
Who broke up? You or Her?, because it sounds like she Still wants to be with You.





Talk it over with her......... both say what you Really Want To Happen.





She is Leaving the Door Open- so its Up to You- if you Walk through it ..........or Slam it Shut- behind her ?.





I wish you Happiness- in Whatever You Decide?. xx
  • symatec
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment