Monday, August 16, 2010

How would you feel about your girlfriend making out with another girl in front of other people?

The other night my girlfriend and I went to a party, she brought along her friend who is a girl, and we met up with some of her friends and my friends. We ended up getting really drunk and then my girlfriend decided that she wanted to make out with her friend (the girl she brought). I was completely all for that, as long as they were in a private, but instead she wanted to do it where all of our friends were standing around watching. I blew up and got pretty upset about seeing our other drunkin friends watch them do that, I almost broke it off with her at that time and I thought it was completely disrespectful and I just felt very uncomfortable with that. She didnt care and she still doesnt care, she doesnt think she did anything wrong and now I guess im the bad guy here.


And like I said if it was in private, i wouldn't have cared, but other people seeing it, I just felt really uncomfortable. She says I need to relax and that it was fine that **** did that.


What do you guys/girls think?How would you feel about your girlfriend making out with another girl in front of other people?
threesome yay :DHow would you feel about your girlfriend making out with another girl in front of other people?
oh cmon she was drunk! people do crazy things when they're drunk.


But yeah i can see where you're coming from. She shuld apologize for that, and you should apologize for over-reacting. i mean breaking up cuz she kissed a girl and she was drunk? give her another chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment