Monday, August 16, 2010

Do you ever make your boyfriend/fiance or girlfriend feel like crap when you tell him/her you need more space?

i dont take it awfully well when my fiance tells me she needs space to breathe , it just makes me feel like a piece of sh*t , and like im always ******* up, or that i care for her more than she cares for me..i know it is nothing like that at all..i just take it very personal because if it were up to me i could have her around me 24/7 without her getting annoying, but it seems like i can only be around her like 10 hours , 2 days a week before she starts needing more space..I love her company and it just makes me feel like my company annoys her..i have no idea how she will be when we are actually living together. we both love eachother but have very different space issues, that includes seeing eachother, texting and phone calls..i guess im just to damn clingy sometimes, im sorry to the ladies who hate guys like that, i just really love her and being with her..Do you ever make your boyfriend/fiance or girlfriend feel like crap when you tell him/her you need more space?
Think about your outside interests.... your male friends... get busy.. get a life....


I think that you can have a healthier relationship if you are able to enjoy LIFE as well as enjoying your relationship.





Wanting to be around her 24/7 makes me wonder if you need some co-dependency counseling.





I have NO idea about her or her issues... I'm merely going on YOUR writing.Do you ever make your boyfriend/fiance or girlfriend feel like crap when you tell him/her you need more space?
it will be the same when living together , i like clingy guys well one that will walk beside you instead of in front or behind checking out other chicks... like i dont know whats up with them .
To just answer your short question..I sure hope not!





When I am in love I love being around the person I am in love with!





Personally, what chokes me is the need to control me.
you are definitely too clingy


and you may think you love each other


but reality check


you don't


you are smothering her and she will find another man


as is you are an insecure boy who fears loss


where is your life outside of her?


you probably have none


and that;'s not a good thing


as for when you 2 move in together


it will not last


you will drive her up the wall


sooner or later ( try sooner ) she will realize she can find a ton more secure men that will not be clingy yet appreciate her
Here's something you need to understand and the sooner you do, the happier you'll be.





Your fiance nor anyone else cannot make you feel anything. It is entirely your feelings and they come from your head only. No one reaches in there and turns the buttons but you. You are the only one truly in control of how you react to the input from others.





That said, try to find something else to do with your time when you feel the urge to be clingy. I mean it. Only you know when you start feeling insecure and feeling the urge to want to be with her.





Find an activity to keep yourself busy and be independent. In fact, be very independent to the point where she has to ask for your company. Wouldn't that be a change? She'd probably like to be able to chase you a little bit. Having a guy around all the time can get awfully boring and also gives the appearance to others that you are emotionally weak and needy. Are you?





Better check yourself and stop blaming your girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment