Friday, August 20, 2010

Hey ladies, is Greg B your new hero too?

Some jerk asked this question earlier:





I find my wife really ugly since she gave birth?


Ever since i witnessed her give birth to our son 4 months ago i find her really ugly. I can't get that revolting image out of my head.. sweaty, angry, smelly.. ugh. she never wants to have sex anymore. I want to leave her but i love my son more than anything.


Should i tell her how i feel?








Here's Greg B's answer:





It's guys like you that get us all a bad name! You need a very painful ';attitude adjustment'; if you even consider telling her that.


You grumble that she doesn't want sex, yet call her ';revolting'; and ';ugly';. Make up your mind. The problem here is in your head. Instead of celebrating this new life you made together, moving on, supporting her, and *HELPING* her with your son, you're staying all mentally obsessive on some visual images that happened months ago. Seek psychiatric help.


Step up to the plate and be a real man, instead of some trophy-girlfriend-chasing idiot.


I really feel sorry for your wife, and I bet many men would find her very desirable, even with the extra baby pounds, so suck it up and join the real world!





* 3 hours ago





Source(s):


Chivalry is not dead. I married my soulmate: a smart, supportive, BBW, who happens to be unable to conceive. Be damn thankful you have a child, and treat him *and* your wife accordingly!





We need more men like him in the world!Hey ladies, is Greg B your new hero too?
OHHH! Yes! We love Greg B!...That's a true man!! My husband is right there with him too. He wants to smack guys who talk about their wives like that. That kind of man will never be happy unless they get help..





I am a lucky girl and so is Greg B's wife!Hey ladies, is Greg B your new hero too?
That has to be a troll asking that question. My hubby cried when our baby was born, he didn't find it revolting!! Ugh it's not even a funny joke.





Yay for Greg B
Yay Greg!
wtg greg!!!


edit


after reading this to my hubby he is right there with mr B and thinks that other guy is nuts
aww thats nice.
He's my hero!!
That is awesome. We def need more men like him!
AMEN Greg B! My husband would have said the same thing or just put in for the question to be taken off. What a jerk, I know that men go thorugh many emotions after birth as we do but MAN! No excuse! I even showed this to a friend of mine on yahoo and he was like *gives that guy a hug whoever he is*


I pray the original poster was not serious.. some just do not deserve to have a child or a wife for that matter ;)
  • medium hair cuts
  • hair spray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment