Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheating on your Partner?

So let's just say, you are bisexual.





Guy's Story


So you have a girlfriend that you love. But you become really attracted to this guy. So you end up making out with him and seeing him while you are still dating your girlfriend.





Girl's Story


So you have a boyfriend that you love. But you become really attracted to this girl. So you end up making out with her and seeing her while you are still dating your boyfriend.





Now onto the questions...


- Girls, would you be mad if your boyfriend was cheating on you for a guy?


- Guys, would you be mad if your girlfriend was cheating on you for a guy?


- Girls, how do you think your boyfriend would handle this?


- Guys, how do you think your girlfriend would handle this?


- Girls, what would you think about this whole thing?


- Guys, what would you think about this whole thing?


- Girls, would you find it hott if your boyfriend was making out with a guy?


- Guys, would you find it hott if your girlfriend was making out with a girl?





- And, would you break up with your partner?





No, this is not a real life situation. I really just want to see how both sexes would react to this situation.





Add any details.Cheating on your Partner?
1. Probably not just mad but confused and think you were gay.


2. ummm that's pretty dumb. of course I'd be mad. I'd be down right infuriated.


3. They'd probably break up with you.


4. ^^^ diddo


5. I'm sure any girl would probably feel upset, confused, lied to and cheated on.


6. ^^^ that's how I'd feel


7. I highly doubt it


8. If the girl was hot and she wasn't doing it behind my back I'd be cool with it.





Personly I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend fooled around with other girls as long as she didn't do it behind my back and I could at least watch. I wouldn't be cool if she fooled around with other guys, me aware of it or not.





And to your last question:





If my girlfriend was lying to me and messing around with other people behind my back, she's broken that trust. I'd break up with her. I might be cool with my girl getting naughty with other girls, just not behind my back. Its dishonest, disrespectful and destroys the trust of the relationship.





If you are with someone and you love them or at least respect their feelings, you should not fool around behind their back, even if you are attracted to someone else. If you can't control yourself, you shouldn't be in a committed relationship. That will just end badly.Cheating on your Partner?
1) Yes, I would be mad if he was cheating because the gender doesn't matter.


#2) I think that he would deny it at first, but then ask if I thought it was hott.


#3) I would think that the whole situation is wrong because he cheated but not because he is bisexual.


#4) No it absolutely would not be hott. I'm straight and I do NOT think that cheating on your girlfriend is hott wether it's with a guy or a girl.


#5) Yes, I would break up with him because if he decides to cheat on me, then he's not worth my time.
I'm a gay man- my point of view is that cheating is cheating. It doesn't matter whom it's with. But fantasizing, checking out others without touching is absolutely fine. If my companion saw someone checking me out, he'd take it as a compliment that He has good taste.





Would we break up after being together 30 years. Probably.
Cheating is a deal breaker for me, doesn't matter what the gender. They cheat I'm gone! BF making out with anyone would not be hot I'd be furious and betrayed and gone!!!!





I would not cheat. I will end a relationship if I am not satisfied. Cheating is unacceptable.
i going to answer all the girl question considering i am a girl!!!


1) noopeee i think that i would dump him the minute i figured out he was bi!!!


2) be upset at first but hes got his guy - -!!!!


3)IT WORNG!!!!!!


4)ummmm not really i would rather be the one he is kissing not some guy!!!!!!!!!!!


5) YESSS!!!!!!!
Cheating is cheating. It doesn't matter what sex the other person is because you still betrayed the relationship that you were supposed to be ';committed'; to.
Life is not a love story. Life is what you make it. You need to get a life so you will be able to make it, Bubba!
i would be confused and sad, actually.


i wouldn't find it hot.


and yeah. i would probably break up with him.
About Partner can be read in http://health-schools.blogspot.com/?q=Partner

No comments:

Post a Comment