Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats the fastest way to get your girlfriend to give it up for you?

I recently started dating this really hot chick who I have secretly liked for like a year until I finally got the balls to make a move. We're both virgins. I already asked her if she wanted to have sex with me once and she said maybe. I want to get in her pants soooo badly, but I don't know how to get her to let me. Please, give me some advice.








btw, I dont just want to get in her pants and dump her. I actually REALLY like her alot.Whats the fastest way to get your girlfriend to give it up for you?
if you love her than u can wait until shes readyWhats the fastest way to get your girlfriend to give it up for you?
shawn take a chill pill, if you like her you will wait. you arent missing out on anything. lol im sure some women wrote some nasty things, i cant wait to see these answers. every guy feels like that and some girls feel like they are rushed to sex. its normal, relax. for you mess around a get a rape charge.
It sounds like you're a dick with no respect for her boundaries and inhibitions.





If that's the case, tell her you love her, but that you can't be with her unless you start having sex.
Just pull down her trousers and stick it in.
LISTEN PAL! If she's not ready to give up her virginity then she damn as well doesn't have to. Don't be a stupid pr!ck and force or push her into it, that's so ******* skeezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment