Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys how would you treat the woman your with if you have someone else your interested in?

And after you broke it off with your current girlfriend how would you treat her if she called wanting to make up if you started seeing someone new?





This would answer so many questions for me if you could give me serious answers. Thanks!Guys how would you treat the woman your with if you have someone else your interested in?
When I was single I was VERY honest with the women I dated. I would tell them that our relationship wasn't exclusive, unless it was. Every woman I dated knew whether I was dating someone else, and most certainly knew if I was sexually active with another woman. And yes!!!.. I ALWAYS used condoms. It was also understood that unless we considered our relationship exclusive, she was also entitled to date other people. If a relationship ended, and the woman still contacted me, I made it clear that we could stay friends but any thought of getting back together was out of the question. I actually stayed friends with several women after our relationships ended. In fact, my wife and I are still friendly with one of them after decades of marriage.





I will say that I know A LOT of men who didn't conduct themselves as honestly. After a break up, they'd stay friends with the plan to still USE a woman who continued to be interested for sex.





I suggest you forget any idea of dating this guy. He's already told you that he's seeing someone else. If he's only interested in friendship, and telling you so, decide whether you can be his friend while he dates other people. If he's holding out hope that you'll get back together one day, watch out! Chances are good you'll be stringed along, or used.Guys how would you treat the woman your with if you have someone else your interested in?
This question presumes that I have a girlfriend, but I haven't had a girlfriend in nearly 23 years. I have a wife. If I find myself interested in someone other than her, I suck it up and figure out a way to get over it until the feeling passes.
Had it happen before. Broke up with girlfriend, tried to be nice about it. She kept calling me non stop, so I finally had to be really hateful and rude to her! I didn't like that, and still feel bad about it a couple of years later. it was the only way to get my point across!
A woman YOU'RE with.








YOU'RE being a contraction of ';you'; and ';are.';








I would drop her off at and pick her up from night school, religiously.
If she knew i was with someone else and still tried,?


I d be hard.


This person has no self respect or respect of others so... its not even love, its ego.

No comments:

Post a Comment