Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What to do when your girlfriend is two-faced?

I have been seeing this girl for about a month and everything's fine except for the fact that when she has a bad day or something goes wrong, she blames everything on me.





Like for example, today she had a problem with her car. It had to do with the shifter and although the problem got fixed, she went on and on about how I am jinxing her to have problems. I cleaned her windows yesterday and she was yelling at me saying that I want to jinx her and all and that I do not have ';good intentions'; for her. It's crazy. It's really hard to explain but when she has a bad day, I get the blame for everything. She starts to make up these crazy scenarios and it is really starting to get on my nerves.





Then after a while, she wants for me to hug her and be like before the arguments started. She went from being all nice and sweet last night to pretty much accuse me of trying to jinx her.





She did this before and she told me to just not listen to her but what do you do when your girlfriend is yelling all of these crazy accusations that have no meaning to them? It seems that she is just wanting to pick a fight for no reason.





Thanks for the help you all!





What to do when your girlfriend is two-faced?
So 'bad days' are NEVER going to go away. So either leave her now or leave her months/years later when your more miserable. Sounds like an easy choice to me!What to do when your girlfriend is two-faced?
dump her.
maybe she wants to break up with you and wants to pick fights so you'll dump her





either that or she has mood disorders. i would break up with her, she sounds crazy honestly.
She needs help...she's a little loony. I wouldn't tolerate that behavior. Suggest she see a doctor and find out what the issue is...maybe a chemical imbalance? Someone like that would be tough to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment